Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Dear Blog,
I guess today is as good a day as any to start writing to you. Since this is our first contact maybe I'll tell you a little about myself. I like good movies and I hate bad movies. Dinner is one of my favorite meals of the day. That's pretty much it.
I think I'll start this off right by taking a page from my boyfriend Jimmy Fallon's book and write some thank you notes.

Thank you Math Professor for using sports metaphors while explaining Algebra. I really appreciate you using something I don't understand to explain something else I don't understand. Super Helpful. Thank you.

Thank you screaming baby at work for easing my pregnancy envy (experienced just 20 minutes before) in no time flat. Thank you.

Thank you UDOT for closing the exit nearest my house. I was really liking the I-80 construction but now I'm loving it! Thank you.

I think that's good for today. Well, bLOG, I hope that we can be good friends.
Love, Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Don't be envious of pregnancy. 'Tis a gross messy thing that causes stretch marks and more often than not feels like an alien is growing within.

    ReplyDelete