Friday, October 9, 2009

Should I be offended?

Dear Blog,
I want to tell you two true storied that have happened recently.
Story one: Last weekend Missy and I went to Kyoto to get some delicious sushi. We had this sweet little Japanese waitress. As we do, we ordered quite a bit of food for two people. This tiny waitress was shocked by how much. Every time she would walk by she would tell us "Take your time" or "A lot of food." It was a little embarrassing but hilarious.
Story two: Tonight I went out with Missy and Sara to The Cheesecake Factory. I ordered a Coca Cola Classic. A guy (not our server) passed by our table and saw my empty glass and offered to refill it. I told him I was having Coke. He asked three times if I wanted Diet Coke. Not for this girl.
So, now I'm wondering if I should take the hint and not eat so much and drink diet soda. But guess what, not gonna happen. Diet soda is disgusting and I love food! I just hope that servers will start minding there own biznass.
Love,
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Dang straight. Eat what ever you want and tell me to shove it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Melanie I didn't know you had a blog. I actually prefer diet coke. I am a big eater also, esp while nursing. I'm fairly certain I could eat large men under the table.

    ReplyDelete